MEDIA / NEWS
9th June 2023
7th July 2023
The next Gravity Clinics will be on Friday 9th June and Friday 7th July, appointments available from 11am to 7pm. Email us to book an appointment. The services we provide are as follows:
Premium Programming for Climbing
Performance Climbing Coaching
Please email us for more information or to book a slot: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd June - 5th June 2023
FAIRHEAD BOULDERING TOUR
We are pleased to announce we will be running our Fairhead Bouldering Tour this year at the Fairhead Meet. The Fairhead Meet is on the weekend of the 2nd - 5th June 2023.
Rob and Veronica will provide a tour of the boulders at Murlough Bay on Saturday 3rd June 2023. Click here for more info. Please note the bouldering tour is a free event but if you want to camp and attend the talks for the Fairhead Meet then this is a ticketed event. Please go to Dal Riada Climbing Club instagram or eventbrite to purchase tickets.
25th APR 2022
My Therapy are are open for face to face appointments for all their services. However, this does not mean business as usual, there will be covid-19 measures in place to safe guard our clients and our community.
1. Physiotherapy Consultations will entail an initial telephone/email triage for subjective history. Face to face (F2F) appointments or video consultations are available. If a face to face appointment is arranged, the Physiotherapist will be wearing a facemask and full PPE will be worn if the client is vulnerable.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have put strict health and safety measures in place that follow Public Health England (PHE) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
If you would like a Physiotherapy consultation or would like more information, please send us an E-mail on this contact form stating your request.
45-50 minute F2F Initial Physiotherapy consultation - £50
40 minute F2F Physiotherapy consultation - £45
40 minute Physiotherapy video consultation - £45
2. Premium Programming for Climbing. The initial assessment can be performed face to face or remotely. Click here for more info.
3. Sports Massage. The practitioner will be wearing a facemask.
4. Climb Fit has recommence in our training facility in Lisburn. Please email us on this contact form for more info on these classes.
5. Performance Climbing Coaching This can be indoors at My Therapy's training facility or a full day experience outdoors on rock. Contact us for more information contact form.
In 2016 Epic TV was taken on a tour of the Boulderfield by Rob and Veronica. Here is a video showcasing some of the bouldering at Fairhead.
Fairhead Bouldering Meet
The Fairhead Bouldering Meet happens every year on the first weekend of June from Friday to Sunday. This meet was predominantly a Trad meet but the bouldering scene in Ireland has somewhat grown and it doesn't look like its going to stop.
Since 2014, Rob and Veronica have taken psyched climbers on a tour of the Boulderfield during the meet. It has now become a firm favourite as an annual event not to be missed.
This pair would describe Fairhead as their second home. They wrote the Fairhead Bouldering Guide in 2012. If you would like to purchase the first edition guide click on the "buy now" button.
NEWS...Second edition is in the pipeline but unfortunately there is still a lot of work to be done therefore no publishing date at present.
Purchase the Fairhead Bouldering Guide, 1st Edition, here:
Fairhead Bouldering Guide
Postage to UK & Northern Ireland
£20 + £2.50PP
Postage to Ireland & Europe
£20 + £5PP
£20 + £10PP